Our rules are mandatory for every camper who wants to achieve the result
- Try to learn something new during the game, even small. Every detail brings you closer to success.
- Basketball is a game, and above all a team game, where the support of everyone is important. Build your support, make friends, and improve yourself.
- Don’t give up, even if something doesn’t work out first. Make efforts every time, practice constantly.
- Strive for more and do your best. Transform goals into reality.
- Believe in yourself despite temporary setbacks. To make mistakes is fine in sport. It is impossible to achieve quality results without mistakes.
- The coach is your friend. Ask him what you have to work on and how to improve your abilities.
- We respect each other, so during the camp we do not tolerate “bullying” and disrespectful attitude towards each other. In case of violation of this rule, the camper will be expelled from the camp ahead of time without further participation.
- And last but not least. Have fun during the game.